In the current world situation, having a hand sanitizer gel or a hand sanitizer spray with you is a life saving. We use our hand to eat our food, wipe our face, and touch every part of our body. For that reason, we need to wash our hand with water and soap often in order to keep them clean and avoid any disease infection. As we don’t always have access to water, then having a hand sanitizer or spray is the best option as you can place it in your pocket, bag or in the car to anywhere you go.
The hand sanitizer gel and spray can not only clean the dirt on your hand but also kill bad bacterias as well. Therefore, if you are looking for getting one in your pocket, we have listed the best selections of the sanitizing gels and sprays which you can purchase on Amazon below.
- List of the Best Hand Sanitizer Gels
- List of the Best Hand Sanitizer Sprays
- Key Benefits of Using Sanitizer Gels and Sanitizer Sprays
- What brand of hand sanitizer is the best to use?
- Does hand sanitizer actually work?
- Is it bad to use hand sanitizer all the time?
- Video: How To Make Hand Sanitizer by KING 5
List of the Best Hand Sanitizer Gels
These hand sanitizing gels provides you with many benefits. It is easy to keep at home and bring along with you wherever you go. You can use it before eating meal and after so that I will keep maintaining the healthy hands of yours. In a form of gel, you just squeeze the gel in your palm, then wipe it in both front and back. That’s it.
List of the Best Hand Sanitizer Sprays
These hand sanitizer spray is made of freshly scented pure essential oil which you can just spray in your palm to clean your hand, maintaining hand’s moisture, and leave good smell on your hand. Some sprays also can help you fight against common germs up to 99.9%. Grab one if you prefer it to the gel.
Key Benefits of Using Sanitizer Gels and Sanitizer Sprays
There are various ways which hand sanitizer gel are better than hand washing with soap and water. They are:
- Helpful when no access to water
- Need less time than using water
- Can quickly kill bad bacterias on your palm
- Less irritation to your skin comparing to soap
- Some gels also help improve your skin’s condition.
What brand of hand sanitizer is the best to use?
There are various brands which offer hand sanitizer products. Yet, below are our recommendations based on the our research and experiences.
- MacRoog: It is a 50ml sanitizer bottle which can keep your hands fresh and clean. It can be used for both adult and kids.
- Ibcccndc Defense 24 Hour Non-Washing Disposable Hand Sanitizers, Kill 99.99% Of Germs 24 Hours Of Lasting Protectio: It is known for its richness in moisturizing and fragrance free.
- WBM LLC 1 Natural Hand Sanitizer Kit: Best known for killing 99% of germs and bacterias on your palm.
- Kitt Refreshing Hand Sanitizer Gel: It is created to replace soap washing. It can be for family use.
- Ehinew 100ML Hand Sanitizer Gel: make for anti bacteria and replace soap washing.
- Ingzy Instant Hand Sanitizer: it is an alcohol anti bacteria hand gel, and can defend up to 24 hours.
- Hand Rx Instant Hand Sanitizer: Good for all hands.
- Naturals Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel: Good for skin sensitivity.
- Ehinew 100ML Hand Sanitizer Gel: Portable liquid gel for adult and kid to place in pocket.
- Ehinew Hand Sanitizer Gel: good for traveller.
Does hand sanitizer actually work?
There are argument about this topic. For me, yes it does. The hand sanitizer can help remove the dirt on our palm’s skin, making us feel clean and no irritation. However, it is recommended that you use the hand sanitizer which has more than 60% of alcohol because the lower is believed to not being able to kill the germs on your hands. However, we sometimes use the gel for cleaning the dirt on our hands only right? So, define your purpose, and choose the right one.
Is it bad to use hand sanitizer all the time?
I actually use it all the time, and see no negative affect on my skin. Maybe people are different. For instance, if your skin is allergic to Alcohol, then it is not good to use it. You may need to choose an alcohol free gel or spray instead. Based on doctor’s recommendation, washing your hand with soap and water are more efficient. However, we don’t always have access to water and soap all time. Thus, I would recommend that you use hand sanitizer spray or gel as an option when you don’t have access to soap and water.
Video: How To Make Hand Sanitizer by KING 5
We hope our list can help you get the best method for your hand sanitizing. Even though, we have selected the best products to list here, you might need to check if the substance used in the gel and spray is suitable to your skin or not, in case you have a sensitive skin.